Tuesday, June 21, 2011

30 weeks

We just had our 30 week check-up and all is well with mom, baby (and dad)!  Our OB provides a free 3D Ultrasound so of course we jumped at the opportunity!  The little peanut was cooperating for about 5 minutes and we got to see some good profile and face on images of her.  Then in what were learning about her personality, she got stubborn and turned her head ;) 
Here is the best picture we got from the 3D Ultrasound:

So we've been trying to tell if she will have the McClain nose or the Crowe nose.  I think we'll have to wait until she's born to fully determine but you can cast your vote from the photo.

Jon has been slaving away on the nursery.  We had a big week for nursery progress - it's painted, the crib and dresser are up and the chair should deliver on Thursday!  I'm taking pictures of the progress and I will post those once we get it all set up (hopefully soon!).

Here is my 30 week belly.  I'm up a few more lbs. that I hoped to be at this point - but the baby wants sugar, who am I to deny her ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment